- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Patriotic Fruit Pizza
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 0
- Sugar, Divided
- Dash Salt
- Eggs, Separated
- NILLA Wafers, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line 12-inch pizza pan with foil; grease foil lightly. Press cookie dough into prepared pan to form crust. Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely. Remove cookie from pan and foil; place on serving plate.
POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in 2 cups of the marshmallows and the whipped topping.
SPREAD cookie crust with pudding mixture. Top with fruit and the remaining 1 cup marshmallows.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make-Ahead Prepare as directed. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Great Substitute Substitute other fruits, such as seedless grapes, orange sections, banana slices and/or peeled kiwi slices, for the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS