- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Stuffed French Toast
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 4 slices Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- 4 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Honey Ham
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Milk
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Maple-flavored Or Pancake Syrup
SPREAD cream cheese spread onto 2 of the bread slices. Top with ham; cover with remaining 2 bread slices. Lightly press edges of each sandwich together to seal.
BEAT eggs, milk and sugar with fork in pie plate or square baking dish until well blended. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture, turning over to evenly moisten both sides.
SPRAY large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium heat (adult assisted). Add sandwiches; cook 2 min. on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Serve with syrup.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Add a fresh fruit salad to this dish for a delicious breakfast to start your day.
This recipe can also be made with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened, in place of the cream cheese spread.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS