- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Steak Taco Salad
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 pound Beef Flat Iron Steaks
- 1 pkg(8 to 10oz.) Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup Sunflower Seeds, Toasted
- 1/4 cup Crumbled Queso Fresco Or Shredded Co-Jack Cheese
- 1/3 cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 teaspoon Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoon Packed Brown Sugar
1. Combine dressing ingredients.
2. Combine rub ingredients; press onto beef steaks. Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steaks, covered, 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
3. Combine greens, cranberries, sunflower seeds and dressing in large bowl; toss. Carve steaks; season with salt. Arrange on salad mixture. Top with cheese.
To Broil Steak: Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 2" to 3" from heat. Broil 9 to 12 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.