Velveeta® Southwestern Corn Dip
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 28
- 1 lb. (16 oz.) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1 can (11 oz.) Corn With Red And Green Bell Peppers, Drained
- 3 Jalapeño Peppers, Seeded, Minced
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, Finely Chopped
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
MIX VELVEETA and corn in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 3 min.
STIR in remaining ingredients.
SERVE hot with WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers or assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Mix ingredients as directed in 1-qt. microwaveable bowl, cutting all ingredients in half. Microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted, stirring after 2 min. Serve as directed. Makes 1-1/2 cups or 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. each.
Keeping It Safe
Hot dips should be discarded after setting at room temperature for 2 hours or longer.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS