Philadelphia "fruit Smoothie" No-bake Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Times 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter, Melted
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 4 pkg. (8 ounce each) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 pkg. (12 ounce) Frozen Mixed Berries (Strawberries, Raspberries, Blueberries And Blackberries), Thawed, Drained
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
LINE 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Mix graham crumbs, butter and 2 Tbsp. sugar; press firmly onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
BEAT Neufchatel cheese and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Smash drained berries with fork; stir into cheese mixture. Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping. Spoon over crust; cover.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Use foil handles to remove cheesecake from pan before cutting into pieces to serve. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Store any leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions. This cheesecake makes enough for 16 servings.
Omit mixed frozen berries. Add 3 cups fresh mixed berries and additional 1/4 cup sugar to Neufchatel cheese mixture, mixing with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS