Berry And Cake Dessert
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 9
- 1/2 loaf (13.6 oz.) Fat-free Pound Cake, Cut Into 6 Slices
- 1-1/2 cups Strawberry Halves
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 teaspoon CRYSTAL LIGHT Raspberry Ice Flavor Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix
- 1/4 cup Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, Thawed
LINE 8-inch square dish with cake slices. Top with strawberries; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and drink mix in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended and smooth. Gradually add milk, mixing until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping until well blended. Spoon over strawberries.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Place remaining drink mix in glass or plastic pitcher. Add 5 cups cold water; stir to dissolve. Serve over ice.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS