- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Fish Bowl Cake
- Banana Peanut Butter Toast
- CERTO® Black Raspberry Jam
- JELL-O® Ween Poke Brownies
- Banana Cream Pie with Caramel Drizzle
- Double GERMAN'S® Sweet Chocolate Pie
- Finger Gelatin
Grilled Cheese Sandwich Sticks For One
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 11 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 2 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk American Singles
- 2 teaspoons Reduced Fat Margarine
- 1/2 cup Baby Carrots
- 1/2 cup Green Grapes
COVER one of the bread slices with the 2% Milk Singles; top with second bread slice.
SPREAD outsides of sandwich with margarine.
COOK in skillet on medium heat 3 min. on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Cut into 4 sticks. Serve with carrots and grapes.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Just about any fruit and vegetable combination goes great with grilled cheese. Try serving with peaches, melon, broccoli and/or cauliflower.
Jazz It Up
Try serving the baby carrots with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing for dipping. Dip sandwich sticks into TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N hunky Salsa, ketchup or pasta sauce, if desired.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS