- Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Fresh Mozzarella and Fruit Salad
- Atlantic Scallops
- Cafe au Lait Cheesecake
- PHILADELPHIA® 3-STEP® Coconut Cheesecake
- Cappuccino-Chocolate Chunk Muffin Mix
- Berry Patch Coffee Cake
- Cheesy Potato Cups
Mediterranean Turkey Pita Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Red Onions
- 1 tablespoon MIRACLE WHIP Light Dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves, Crushed
- 1 Whole Wheat Pita Bread, Cut In Half
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Singles, Cut Diagonally In Half
- 2 Slices Tomato
COMBINE cucumbers, onions, dressing and oregano.
FILL pita bread halves evenly with turkey, 2% Milk Singles and tomatoes.
TOP with cucumber mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Some pita breads do not easily open up to form pockets. If using this type of pita bread, do not cut in half. Just top whole pita bread with the sandwich ingredients as directed and fold over to serve.
Spice Up Your Sandwich with GREY POUPON
Add GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard to your favorite sandwich for a sophisticated taste.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS