Shake 'n Bake Mexican Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 8 Boneless Pork Chops, Half Inch Thick (about 2 Pounds)
- 1 Packet SHAKE 'N BAKE Original Pork Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Coat chops with coating mix as directed on package. Place chops in 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
BAKE 15 minutes or until chops are cooked through. Top chops with salsa and cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until salsa is heated and cheese is melted. Serve with additional salsa, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve these Mexican-style pork chops with rice and a steamed vegetable, such as broccoli.
Sprinkle baked pork chops with chopped cilantro before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS