Fruity Jell-o Cake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 2 cups Chopped Strawberries
- 1 can (20 ounce) Crushed Pineapple, Drained
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) White Cake Mix
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spread strawberries evenly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan; top with pineapple. Sprinkle with dry gelatin mix; top with marshmallows. Set aside. PREPARE cake batter as directed on package, omitting the oil. Pour evenly over marshmallows. BAKE 50 to 55 min. or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 min. before serving. Store leftover cake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
For ease in serving, line pan with foil; grease lightly. Prepare cake as directed. After baking and cooling 15 min., invert pan onto serving tray. Carefully remove foil.
Jazz It Up
Spoon 2 Tbsp. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping over each cake square just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS