- Philadelphia® 3-step® Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Peachy-Raisin Crisp
- Turkey with Sesame Peanut Sauce
- Crunchy Garden-Style Hot Dogs
- Country Dijon Shrimp Saute
- Creamy Indiana Fruit Topping
- Broccoli-Cauliflower Chicken Salad
- Strawberry Dessert Pizza
Philadelphia® 3-step® Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 Pkg. (8 Ounce Each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Frozen Apple Juice Concentrate, Thawed
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1/4 cup Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 1/4 cup Chopped PLANTERS Salted Peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; mix just until blended. Stir in juice concentrate.
POUR into crust.
BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Drizzle with topping and sprinkle with peanuts just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using toasted PLANTERS Pecan or Walnut Pieces.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS